What Does Our Track Record Mean to You?
You will gain a clear vision into working with IBG from our proven track record.
That view will be of who we are and how that will benefit you. You will see:
- IBG is built by principled leaders with lifetimes of exemplary performance
- Highly accomplished M&A advisors; people accustomed to delivering "best case" value to each client
- Earned integrity, trust, and accomplishments, as you can expect to continue with you.
In our track record, you will find:
- Fortune 100 experience combined with direct hands-on business ownership.
- Experts "in the trenches" working for client business owner's success.
- M&A Brokers who built deal savvy over foundations of advanced education in business, engineering, accounting, finance, and economics.
- Education reinforced with 1,000's of hours of continuing education in M&A, securities, business sales and valuation
- Nationally credentialed specialists
- People to serve you who are proven pro's committed to impeccable ethics and integrity.
Our history shows people who have committed their careers to enhance and deliver success for others. This is to the business owner clients we've served daily for decades, and to our professional peers. You will find award winning leaders, recognized by peers, the U. S. Small Business Administration, international M&A sponsors, our business communities, and many others.
Our talented team is prepared to deliver you the "best case" value in your most nuanced, stressful, and financially critical transaction; selling your business. We are dedicated to your success, using a well refined process, innovative solutions, finding opportunities, and implementing plans to get you where you want to be.