IBG Business’s Track Record for Top M&A Performance
What IBG’s M&A Track Record Means to You
Our track record provides a clear vision into working with IBG Business – who we are, what we have, and implementing plans focused on honoring and achieving your important objectives. done, how we go about our business, and how that will benefit you. You will see:
- IBG Business has been built by principled leaders with lifetimes of exemplary performance.
- IBG’s M&A advisors are highly accomplished professionals accustomed to delivering “best case” value to every client.
- Our accomplishments in business sales, purchases and mergers are firmly grounded in integrity and trust that you can expect to find at every step in the process.
In our track record, you will find:
- Nationally credentialed M&A specialists
- Fortune 100 experience combined with direct hands-on business ownership
- Experts “in the trenches” working for client business owners’ success
- M&A brokers whose insight, preparedness and instincts rest on a foundation of advanced education in business, engineering, accounting, finance, and economics
- Education reinforced with thousands of hours of continuing education in M&A, securities, business sales, and business valuation
- Proven professionals committed to impeccable ethics and integrity.
Our history shows people who have committed their careers to enhancing and delivering success for others: the business owner clients we have served, and our professional peers. You will find award-winning leaders recognized by peers, the U. S. Small Business Administration, international M&A sponsors, our business communities, and many others.
For sellers, our talented team is prepared to deliver the “best case” value in your most nuanced, stressful, and financially critical transaction: the sale of your business. We are dedicated to your success, using a highly refined process, pursuing innovative solutions, finding opportunities, and implementing plans focused on honoring and achieving your important objectives.