Bob Latham is the managing partner and principal at IBG’s Texas office, where he also serves as president of the M&A firm Altapraem M&A Advisors.
Bob offers extensive M&A experience in the purchase and sale of businesses in the manufacturing, construction, maintenance, and distribution sectors and in logistics and other B2B services.
Buyers and sellers benefit from Bob’s 30-plus years of hands-on business experience and a uniquely broad range of skills, experiences, and abilities. His key attributes in deal-making are creative problem solving, attention to detail, and follow-through – qualities that provide him with a rare perspective in helping business owners achieve their purchase and sale objectives.
Bob holds a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Texas A&M University and an MBA from the Columbia University Graduate School of Business.
An instrument-rated licensed pilot having logged more than 1,000 hours, Bob volunteers his time and aviation skill at Angel Flight South Central, a charitable organization dedicated to transporting patients in financial need that require critical medical treatment in distant cities.
- Certified Business Intermediary (CBI): International Business Broker Association
- Merger & Acquisition Master Intermediary (M&AMI): The M&A Source
- Licensed Real Estate Broker: Texas
Honors and Awards
- Transworld Business Advisors President’s Club Award, 2015-2021
- M&A Source Executive Club Award, 2021
- International Business Brokers Association
- The M&A Source
- Texas Association of Realtors
Business & Community Involvement
- Volunteer pilot, Angel Flight South Central