IBG has always been committed to find the best solutions, not just the easiest or fastest. A trusted, knowledgeable team can have a tremendous effect on your success. Sometimes, that means creating tailored financial strategies to help grow our clients, rather than engineer mergers or exits. Our goal is to create an optimal capital structure for our clients. The IBG Team of professional M&A advisors is skilled in complex debt, equity, or mezzanine financing to create compelling answers to your company’s greatest financial challenges. Strategically building a financing or recapitalization plan for your firm depends upon three essential components:
- Great creativity and understanding of complex financial structures
- Long-established relationships across a vast array of reputable funding sources
- The team and tools to gather and analyze competing offers
The credibility and expertise of IBG’s team means you can continue to focus on day-to-day operations while our team creates compelling answers to your company’s greatest challenges, including:
- Senior Debt
- Subordinated Debt
- Participating Mezzanine Debt
- Private Equity
- Capital Raising
- Asset Based lending
- IPO for Alternative Investment Markets
- ESOP’s (Employee Stock Option Plans)
- Purchase Order and Invoice Financing
- Commercial Real Estate Investments and Financing
Whether your business is securing capital to fund acquisitions, fuel growth, or provide shareholder liquidity, the IBG Team is experienced and ready to listen and lend guidance to your most complex financing challenges.
Members of IBG are registered representative and offer securities through StillPoint Capital LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC.
Please explore this site to learn more about our history, our values, and the products and services we offer to independent advisors and institutional clients.
Contact IBG Today
Please call (800) 933-4558 or e-mail IBG@IBGBusiness.com
for more information about scheduling a presentation.