Obtaining Information on Investment Opportunities
IBG’s obligation is to protect the confidentiality of each client’s business information and diligently qualify each prospective investor by obtaining a Non-Disclosure Agreement, background and financial information prior to disclosing private information. This information is maintained in the strictest confidence.
After completing the registration process below, a qualified investor may obtain an IBG Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) on a particular featured opportunity upon execution of an IBG Specific Non-Disclosure Agreement and in some cases prior approval by our client.
Buying a business is not a decision that anyone reaches lightly, and we want our buyers to have as much information at their fingertips as possible. IBG’s Investor Relations Department processes all inquiries for information on available businesses for sale. In addition, IBG Registration provides investors with the following resources to assist in their search for investment opportunities:
- Prompt access to information on currently available investment opportunities
- Direct notification by email of new opportunities meeting your acquisition requirements
- IBG’s Monthly Acquisition Update, which contains an current report of available opportunities
- Referrals to IBG’s network of financing resources and proven consultants in a variety of specializations
- Click here to register today, or contact the IBG Investor Relations Department at (800) 933-4558 or email@example.com