Acquisition Search Program
IBG's resources include a full-time staff of professionals specializing exclusively in mergers and acquisitions. Cutting-edge technology and research capabilities are at your command to locate specific acquisition targets through IBG's Acquisition Search Program. It can help you answer questions such as:
- Where can I find the ideal acquisition candidate?
- Can I avoid the competitive auction process?
- How can I best approach target companies?
- What is the acquisition candidate's market value?
- How do I structure a transaction?
- Why is IBG more successful in generating prospects?
For a professional seeking to buy a business in today's market, these questions are of critical concern. IBG offers direct assistance to active acquirers to identify the ideal acquisition candidate and structure a win-win transaction. Our experience in closing over 1100 transactions since 1986 has given us valuable insight and proven methods for confidentially contacting, evaluating and negotiating with middle-market acquisition candidates.
IBG's Acquisition Search Program will make your acquisition process more effective and economical. Key advantages of this program include:
- Our professional staff multiplies your efforts in researching and discreetly contacting acquisition candidates throughout the world.
- Business owners respond to established M&A firms because they understand the inquiry is creditable and not a competitor seeking information.
- Qualifying candidates provide confidential operating information to IBG to assist with your initial decision-making. Your identity and proprietary information may be protected as confidential, as is appropriate to the search and to your objectives.
- For candidates of interest, we will evaluate the seller's strengths and weaknesses, business enterprise value and motivations for selling, then recommend the best negotiating position for a transaction offer.
- In completing a transaction, we are available to participate in the transaction team to orchestrate the due diligence process all the way through to a successful closing.
The Acquisition Search Program is offered on a retained services basis with a success fee payable upon a completed transaction. IBG team members are incentivized to perform in a highly responsive and creative manner resulting in a successful transaction.
Why is IBG Effective for Acquirers?
IBG maintains a leading middle-market presence and has successfully completed over 1100 transactions worldwide since 1986. Our experienced team of professionals greatly enhances your own prospecting program.
- Our affiliation with over 400 other intermediaries in the U.S., Canada and abroad provides access to over 12,000 immediate seller candidates.
- IBG's targeted and confidential acquisition candidate search approach eliminates the auction environment with competing acquirers and protects the objectives of both acquirer and seller.
- Since 1986, IBG has made substantial investments in proprietary information technology and databases. These resources are available to you through our Acquisition Search Program.
To discuss a customized program to enhance your search, contact IBG by phone at (800) 933-4558 or by email at IBG@IBGBusiness.com